omagaziya

Friday, March 09, 2007

Golden jubilee!!

Today is my 50th day without a cell phone.

It’s really really easy to live without a cell phone. I still have access to all my family and friends as every one of them has one. Whenever I feel like talking to some one, I give them a call. I find it okay as long as I have access to everyone. But, everyone else is really pissed off with me. ;-(

The only difference for me is that now I have to setup the alarm in my table clock when I go to bed and I have to peep into my desktop to look for time while working. But no one disturbs me during my afternoon naps away from work or in the middle of movie or during the day dreams.

The advantages seem to far exceed the limitations. Hopefully I will celebrate my diamond jubilee soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home